Monday, March 18, 2024

The Purpose Of The Cross

 


"By canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross." (Colossians 2:14) 

 Walk-Line: As Christians, we stand before God, holding in our hearts the canceled record of debt concerning our sins. Those sins, along with our sinful nature, were nailed to the cross. We are free from what the law of God held us to. We are free in Christ Jesus, to walk in newness of life, today, and forever. Embrace this hope today, and live it out everyday that God gives you breath. 

At the cross, at the cross, 
Where I first saw the light, 
And the burden of my heart rolled away, 
It was there by faith, I received my sight, 
 And now I am happy all the day. 
*Isaac Watts and Ralph E. Hudson 
 Photo: cgrape - Pixabay.com 

 The Christian Journeyman Walk-Line 2024 All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment