Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Calvary's Road

 


"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)

Walk-Line: If there was ever a true statement of commitment, it is in these words of the apostle Paul, to the Christian at Galatia. The question for us is: Are we willing to make this statement of commitment as well? Are we willing to die with Christ? To crucify our worldly passions and pursuits, and allow Jesus to live in us? Allowing Him to not only be our Savior, but Lord of our lives.

Lord Jesus, I crucify my self with You.
And allow you to be my Savior and Lord.
My life I live by faith and love.
That I too, may trod Calvary's road.
g/Patterson

Photo: Kar3nt - Pixabay.com

The Christian Journeyman Walk-Line
2024 All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment