Wednesday, February 21, 2024

God Is Our Refuge

 


" I cried out to You, O Lord: I said, “You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living. Attend to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, for they are stronger than I. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Your name; The righteous shall surround me, For You shall deal bountifully with me.” (Psalm 142:5-7)

Walk-Line: Have you ever felt overwhelmed? Like your world is just too much to bear? It seems as if everyone is against you, and friends are hard to find when your down. David felt that way, when he was being pursued by his enemies. But the comfort in all of this trouble, is that God is our refuge, and He will attend to our needs. In times of overwhelming turmoil, are we seeking God's refuge today?

How overwhelmed are we,

When trouble and trial abound.

We can take refuge with God

His attention is a secure and sound.

g/Patterson

Photo: kag523 - Pixabay.com

The Christian Journeyman Walk-Line 2024 All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment