Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Greater Works

 


The Christian Journeyman Walk-Line 
Pastor Gary Patterson 
GREATER WORKS 

 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." (John 14:12-18) 

Walk-Line: When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” (Mark 2:5) Jesus said these words to the man who was lowered from the roof to be healed by Him. He didn't say right away, "because of your faith, you will be healed." Jesus said: "Son, your sins are forgiven." The greatest miracle is that of restoration from sin. And the greatest work of our Savior, and of the church, is the work of restoring man-kind from the destruction and destiny of sin, which is spiritual death. As Christians, we are to join Jesus is His great work of "Seeking and saving those who are lost." (Luke 19:10) 

Greater works we will do, 
as Jesus has gone to the Father. 
He will help us to reach the lost. 
And bring them to Him, and no other. ___g/Patterson 

 Photo: Stine86Engel - Free for use under the Pixabay Content License - www.pixabay.com 

The Christian Journeyman Walk-Line 2024 All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment